I don't know anymore.

I don't know anymore.

Posted by BRB on May 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Like many others I'm not sure where to start. I was ejected from a vehicle June 12, 2016, I sustained a T1 burst fracture, and subsequent thoracic fractures. I'm now paralyzed from the waist down and over the past year I've been trying to cope with the situation. Since the accident I feel like every week I get worse. I constantly try to remind myself of everything I'm thankful for, however lately my depression seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do. This is the first time I've talk about this other than a pain doctor that made me feel worthless. Anyone have any advice?

Re: I don't know anymore.

Posted by Bill on May 18, 2017 12:26 pm

My name is Bill Cawley, I am the Program Manager, for the Reeve Foundation's national peer mentoring program (The Peer & Family Support program).

I was injured in 1992 and I know how you feel.  It can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but I assure it is there.  Our peer mentors have been there as well and can help.  They can help you cope with the questions and issues by sharing their own experiences.

I encourage you to reach out to us.  I believe you will find it helpful.

If you want to learn more about the mentor program or talk to a mentor please email me at peer@christopherreeve.org.

Thanks and take care,
Bill

Be patient

Posted by cherry on Jul 15, 2017 2:27 am

Be patient brother, i can only imagine what you are going through. Be thankful for what you have i.e the other half of your body but still it is very difficult for someone who once had a full functional body to now being paralized by half of his body Essay Writing Service | essayChamp
. Don't be depressed this time will pass and surely you will gain the strength from your inner self and loved one to go through this.

Re: I don't know anymore.

Posted by Kenneth on Aug 26, 2017 1:51 am

You have to be in patients friend. This is life, sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes other peoples mistake hurt us badly. So this is a phenomenon where we have to connect our self with God and pray for us and other humans. Essays Writing Services UK.

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags