Asia A - Movie

Asia A - Movie

Posted by Andrew Reid on May 9, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello,

My name is Andrew Reid and I am final year graduate student at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. I am a T3 incomplete paraplegic and am in the process of devloping amy thesis film - Asia A

Asia A is the story of a recent spinal cord injury patient struggling to reconcile his sense of self-worth with his new reality as a paraplegic. You can learn more about my thesis film on the website – www.WhatisAsiaA.com.

The idea for this film spawned six years ago when at the age of 21, I became paralyzed from the chest down. A malformation of my blood vessels resulted in a rupture which compressed my spine when I was sleeping, leaving me completely paralyzed. I was told I would never walk again but with perseverance I now walk with a cane.

Asia A is a USC School of Cinematic Arts thesis film. A film that requires funding that I am unable to produce on my own. This is why I am asking you from the bottom of my heart to submit anything you can spare to help make this project possible!  Invest in this film and I promise to give justice to a topic that has been neglected by creating characters that transcend the film and touch on themes that anyone can relate to; our own self-worth as individuals. 

You can donate or contact me on the official website –
www.WhatisAsiaA.com

Best,
Andrew

Re: Asia A - Movie

Posted by johnchols on May 11, 2017 4:00 am

I can not wait to see your movie, my uncle who has multiple sclerosis is a movie fan too and he will be happy to watch it!

I apologize for my very bad English

Cours de kitesurf

Re: Asia A - Movie

Posted by tommygreat on May 11, 2017 9:43 am

my wife have a multiple sclerosis too, and we want to watch your movie

Jumbobag

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags