Any Specialist For Partial Body Paralysis

Any Specialist For Partial Body Paralysis

Posted by rosannaberardi on May 9, 2017 3:11 am

My mother is suffering from left side paralysis after her brain operation. Doctors here suggest that there are very rare chances after radiotherapy that she can move her left side of body parts again. I need to consult with some specialist of paralysis as I don't want to give up because I love my mom. I am an immigration lawyer in Ontario so money is not a problem for me. Please suggest me something.

Re: Any Specialist For Partial Body Paralysis

Posted by Kathy on May 9, 2017 12:47 pm

Our doctor locator fact sheet lists organizations with tools so you may find physicians. This fact sheet includes search tools for neurologist, physiatrist as well as other specialties.  A physiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
The doctor locator fact sheet is available at
Our Canada disability resource will help you connect with community programs and services.
Kathy McArthur
Information Specialist
Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
Paralysis Resource Center
636 Morris Avenue, Suite 3A
Short Hills, NJ  07078
(800) 539-7309 ext 7205
(973) 467-8270 ext 7205


Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.