Numbness and weakness

Numbness and weakness

Posted by peggy_2105605 on Jun 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello, my name is misspeg I was stricken with Transverse Myelitis in 2002 was bed ridden for 6 weeks. With a lot of therapy I m able to walk again. My problem now, is I can barely move my fingers. My feet feels like I am walking in some kind of play dough with pins and needles and a lot of numbness in my hands. Mornings are the worst. Has anyone gone through this ordeal if so tell me what you are doing?

Re: Numbness and weakness

Posted by aliciashawn on Aug 17, 2017 7:03 am

I couldn't help suspecting that your deadness, throbbing and feeble hands are caused by the extending of or weight on a nerve or potentially impermanent diminished in blood supply to the nerve. There is no hidden issue. Do hands and legs extending (warm up) while wakeful on the bed. On the off chance that conceivable change your dosing position, think about your back rather than the sides. Assignment Clock. Drink 8 glasses of clear water day by day including the primary glass instantly your get up from the bed. Water weakens your blood for a better stream.

Posted by tosmetc on Aug 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Hmm i am not so sure about that

Posted by almahernandez on Sep 28, 2017 8:17 am

you might have irritated your ulnar nerve or your radial nerve. your ulnar nerve is on the inside of your elbow, and your radial nerve is at your wrist. if it is your ulnar nerve, your pinky finger and half of your ring Essay Writing Services  finger the half closest to the pinky will tingle. if it is your radial nerve, the rest of your hand will tingle.

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.