Advice about new sheet for my air bed?

Advice about new sheet for my air bed?

Posted by PsychoQuad on Aug 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi, I am a quad since 2012, and I guess I am still a beginner. My question: a few years ago my good insurance got an air pressure bed and despite major impairment to my upper limbs, I do not need to be turned in bed. 

Question: my bed is an older model, and the sheet I got for it is wearing out. The manufacturer is gone. I know any quad type sheet that prevents sores would be okay (80 by 54, it is extra wide so my wife can be in bed). Advice? I have asked the company that sold me the device a few times, but they do not know. My sheet is wearing out. 

On a deeper level, I expected challenges like this would be easily solved on a silver platter. Surprise, surprise, we have to keep reaching out even after SCI. Yes, yes, yes, I know, I know. Please consider this modest question as a move in that direction. Thanks everyone for reading this, and maybe even giving your two cents. 

David W. Oaks

PS Actually, because of neck impairment I think I am beyond quad, I think I am a penta. Does that exist? 

Re: Advice about new sheet for my air bed?

Posted by Jenn on Aug 15, 2017 11:14 am

Thanks for your post, I thought it would be helpful to provide a link to our beds and mattresses documment. This may connect you with some other companies that may off ther feedback you are looking for. You may also be able to search for sheet based on dimension of the bed as well. 

Beds and Mattresses

Take Care 

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.