PLEASE HELP ME FIND FORUMS

PLEASE HELP ME FIND FORUMS

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 14, 2012 3:27 pm

My family and I are going thru a very trying time right now. My daughter is paralyzed and recently she was evaluated for a breakthru treatment that will reverse the neurological damage done by the stroke, giving her some mobilty in her arm and leg. Also it will relieve her of the agonizing pain that is associated with the stroke. Of course her medical insurance will not cover her treatment. I've never been one to ask for help ,but my daughter really needs this treatment. She deserves a chance at a better quality of life. I researched the internet in hope of finding some assistance, which I did not. But I did come across a wonderful site that lets you create a fundraiser for medical donations  Please copy and paste her website and read about  her at :www.giveforward.com/paralyzedmomneedsyou.My  problem is that I don't know of any forums that would be appropiate to post my fundraiser. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

RE: PLEASE HELP ME FIND FORUMS

Posted by Joe on Aug 14, 2012 5:52 pm

The Best Forum is Care Cure. Well diversified to answer all questions.

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you for your response Joe. I will definetly try it. 

Posted by Joe on Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am

Another  good site is Unite 2 Fight paralisis U2FP. I wish you well.

Posted by CJohn on Aug 15, 2012 8:05 am

I'm so sorry to learn of your daughter's situation, Linda.  If your issue is wanting to publicize your fundraiser, I suggest trying to leverage social media like Twitter & FaceBook. Get it out to all your friends on those networks, and encourage them to get it out to their friends, and so on.  I only have 61 followers on Twitter, but as soon as I post this comment, I will tweet the website in your initial post out to them.  I wish you and your daughter the very best.  God Bless.

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Thank you so much Joe for the information. Went to the first site. Was so confused to how and where to post it.  Not very computer savvy. But will go back to it and explore it some more. Will also try the other site

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you Joe. The fundraiser site uses facebook and twitter as a support forum.   I opened a facebook account which I am totally at lost with. But my other daughter helped me post the fundraiser. The problem is that I don't know very many people. She also posted on her facebook. So far we have very little results, with only 2 donations. I know how hard times are and people just can't afford to help other people with their problems  My small circle of friends and family are just not doing too well financially, which is why I am trying to reach out to others. I have no idea how twitter works (lol) but I thank you  so much for your effort in trying to help me on that end. 

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 17, 2012 2:30 pm

CJohn,I am so sorry for addressing you as Joe. I was reading the post above yours and thought it was the same person. I am such idiot. Please accept my apology .

Posted by linda_2112405 on Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Thank you againJoe. I appreciate all of your suggestions. Going to the site right now.Will keep you posted

Posted by CJohn on Aug 18, 2012 8:23 am

No worries whatsoever, Linda.  Please don't beat yourself up over it...your plate is so full right now, I'm sure.  I truly hope things work out for you and your family.

Re: PLEASE HELP ME FIND FORUMS

Posted by Antoniokim on Sep 8, 2017 3:41 am

i'm very keen on your blogging and reshuffle. i like it your every posts and additionally proportion it to my friends. suitable stuffs and maintain it up and also thanks for sharing us.  The Dark Tower Roland Leather Coat

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags