Feeding tube questions

Feeding tube questions

Posted by Cas on Aug 31, 2017 1:45 am

My friend's husband is functionally paralyzed from his neck down since last October.  They are now in an apartment for the first time and she is taking care of him 24/7, but has questions about feeding him using a feeding tube.  So many basics are unknown.  She would love to talk to someone who used their own food through a feeding tub.  She would also like to talk to someone who can guide her on timing and amount and etc.   If you are willing to talk to her, please let me know.  She does not use a computer or iPad (too much to keep up with now), but is using her iPhone.  I am not sure how we can connect as I don't see a private message on this page.  Thank you fo reading this far and best of luck to your family too.

Re: Feeding tube questions

Posted by TJ14 on Sep 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Cas,  my name is TJ Griffin I'm with the Christopher Reeve peer mentor program. I would like a chance to speak with you to see if I can provide you some information and provide a peer mentor. Can you give me a call at 817-360-6869? You can also email me directly at  tjgriffin@christopherreeve.org and we can set a time to talk. 

Posted by peterkevinn1987 on Sep 21, 2017 2:30 am

The question of whether or not to insert a feeding tube is one of the maximum hard troubles in the management of significantly ill patients. We can not anticipate a simple answer to this quandary. within the spectrum of confessing Christians, there is no consensus on this count number. I respect the honest to goodness data you provide for your articles. A dedication of appreciation is all around to post it.

Web Link Source: ​Essay Writing Service in Australia.

Posted by ilenaroldan on Sep 22, 2017 6:45 am

I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.I feel so fortunate to read your blog it looks really very attractive and very passionate kind of reading stuff. I feel it’s a perfect platform i spend a lot of time on your website looking forward. 
Godaddy one dollar hosting
Godaddy dollar one website
$1 Cpanel Hosting
Godaddy 1 dollar Hosting
$1 web Hosting free domain
$1 year web Hosting
$1 web hosting
$1 website hosting

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.