Hospital refusing to do bowel program

Hospital refusing to do bowel program

Posted by Andy on Mar 28, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm a high quad who has caregiver do digital stim bowel program.  Everything has been good till I had flap surgery and now am in long term acute facility for 6 weeks.   When parents toured hospital they were told everyone knows about dysreflexia and how to do digital stim bowel program - that it wasn't a big deal. Well , it' will soon be 2 weeks from surgery and staff will not do bowel program.  When they were attempting it was for 1-2 minutes and told nothing there.  Finally told by nurse supervisor all they can do is check for impaction. Digital stim for more than 1-2 minutes is against policy .  That I could you suppository or enemas   They have been giving me all kinds of suppository , stool softners etc -  I honestly dint know what all.  My mom has started doing bowel program  after having problems with dysreflexia all night and bowel accident , program was done and had very large loose results -  actually I tthink 4 times today.   Everything is out of control.  
Has anyone had problems with nursing staff refusing to perform bowel program.  

Re: Hospital refusing to do bowel program

Posted by ashleybensonn87 on Jul 11, 2017 4:06 am

The author has made an awe-inspiring article of Writers At OnTimePaper.Com. You made you show up and no trade about. Doubtlessly this certain reality that you can not fight with the truth is not careful, everything has its extraordinary case. A dedication of appreciation is all together for this information. 

Posted by martin.jam1987 on Jul 11, 2017 5:05 am

This is an extraordinarily enlightening article of Research Paper Writing Experts for Hire. I also agree with your post title and your really well clarify your viewpoint. I am fabulously blazing to see this post. A dedication of gratefulness is with a definitive goal for providing for us. Keep it up and share the more most related post.

Posted by natasha.williamss1987 on Jul 11, 2017 5:11 am

I in a general sense need to offer essential a commitment of gratefulness is all together for this exceptional post, quality article of Coursework Writing Services and will look a more basic measure of your different amazing substance. Brilliant sharing!

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.