Survey for Research Purposes

Survey for Research Purposes

Posted by ChristineNPTL on Jul 10, 2012 12:59 pm

A research lab at Stanford University has developed a survey to assess the technology needs of people with paralysis.  They hope to better understand what technology is most useful for people with paralysis as well as what movement and control is necessary to restore.

If you are a person living with paralysis of all four limbs (quadriplegia), please consider participating in this survey.  This survey should not take more than 30 minutes to complete.  US Citizens only, please.

Thank you for your time,

Re: Survey for Research Purposes

Posted by JacobWentzel on Aug 28, 2017 7:36 am

I really enjoyed this share and got many valuable points from it, Actually I have accessed this content on the way to reviews of essay writing service and both are highly helpful for me. i really believe Readers would have enjoyed this post.

Posted by peterkevinn1987 on Aug 29, 2017 5:39 am

I on an astoundingly principal level need to offer major a commitment of appreciation is all together for this weighty post, quality article of Write My Coursework and will look a more key measure of your unmistakable fulfilling substance. Staggering sharing! 

Posted by rvtonek on Oct 27, 2017 6:46 am

This is really an amazing website link

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.