Living without pain

Living without pain

Posted by Admin on Dec 20, 2011 7:53 am

Believe it or not ,I have found a way to take care of pain. Most of us are experiencing neurological pain . I experience it also at the beginning of my SCI. One day a friend of mine came with a device called yed CemTech. This is a Russian device using high frequency through crystals. You can view such a device here : This friend tried this device on me , I had at that time a burning pain above my right knee. The pain disappear in 10 mn ( 2x 5 mn treatment) It has not reappeared since then. Of course I had other pain at different place in my case it was mostly on my right leg. Now I use only a five minute treatment and it works very well. It is not very easy for me to do it myself, so my wife, a former nurse does it. The idea of thie device is to put the heads of the Cemtech on acupuncture points. As I am not an acupuncturist myself I have bough from amazon an Acupuncture atlas and some acupoint detectors for finding the correct points. I thought of acupuncture meridian as wires were entry points are the acupuncture points. You should found a meridian which goes through the pain area, and you put the two Cemtech connectors on each side of the pain. By the way you could chose points that are helpful for you. Usually when the points are well chosen, the pain disappear , in some cases it could take a little longer to disappear fully, but the five minute treatment is enough. Of course it cost me some money but I believe it is worst the price. I am very happy with this product that I have at home, when anything occur my wife can act quickly, I have not to wait for a doctor or anything . I hope this could help you also. Patrick.

RE: Living without pain

Posted by 2B on Dec 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi Patrick,
This sounds really very interesting, but I think the pain products appear on a different page of the site you sited ( now has something for immune systems?  Were you referring to any of these on : for pain management? 
I also have much pain with my post-polio syndrome now, with burning and dulling pain, from nerves dying and muscles contracting, and some strange chills as well on my back.
I was wondering about consulting an acupuncturist to see if that would work better than meds
that can be harsh on my stomach.
Thanks very much.  I will be looking into this as well.
Have a blessed New Year and Holiday season.

Posted by Admin on Dec 26, 2011 6:34 am

Hi Tency, The product I was referring to is the dual connectors Cemtech,not the mini one. You should try it . I had neuro pain from a SCI stroke and it worked fine for me. The difference with normal acupuncture is that this is somewhat of a electrical acupuncture, this is something which is noted in acupuncture atlas and books. Have also a blessed New Year . Patrick.

Posted by 2B on Dec 26, 2011 6:46 am

Dear Patrick, 
I will definitely ask my doctor about this and see if it will help me.
Many thanks again,

Posted by Admin on Dec 26, 2011 8:29 am

I would definitely like to know the answer of your doctor !!!! I never ask myself any doctor before to try, most of them don\'t believe in alternate medicine. I you are willing to learn about electricity in the human body : read \" the body electric\" by Robert O Becker , this is a must to open up your mind on other therapies. you may find it easily on amazon. good luck. Patrick.

Posted by A-T Broughton on Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Hello Patrick.  I am most interested in this device but find the website overwhelming.  Can you be more specific as to what model you have?  I am not sure which one has 2 leads or 1.  Did you have to get trained or were you able to self-teach?  Sounds like the device could help a lot of problems, including bladder incontinence etc.  I would appreciate details!

Posted by Admin on Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

Hi A-T I have found an other site which I think is the original site. ........ ........ The device I have is the dual connector one at 999,99$ Beside that I have :....... and ..... my wife prefer the first Beside that I have also : and ... my wife prefer the first, but it is a little bit more painful.... I have not been trained for using it for pain I use only program 3..... The first times you should do also a distress as stated on the user book.... If you need more info don\'t hesitate to ask !!! Patrick.

Posted by A-T Broughton on Jan 5, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks Patrick!  This is so up our alley!  We are going to get this 
and are excited about its many possibilities.  Will keep you posted.

Posted by Admin on Dec 3, 2012 7:37 am

Hello a-t,

Were are you at know ???

Did you made any progress, myself I have discovered that not only I can manage my pain
but also I made some progress in the sensation field !!

Of course this is a slow process , but it made the road i have chosen even more

Posted by A-T Broughton on Dec 4, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi Patrick.  We bought the Cem-tech a year ago.  We have used it over and over and over, for so many things.  We are so glad to have it.

My husband uses it when his neck pain gets bad, or for headaches, and it gives him the feeling of empowerment over his pain.  He has used it several times for pressure sores, and they heal amazingly fast.  I have used it for tooth pain and pain goes away.  

But I do think it has an overall effect.  If you think about it, if cells are being brought into coherence, why wouldn't that affect the whole body?  I believe that is how the Cem-tech works.    Since we have been using it, his overall health is better, his bladder control is better, he has more sensation, more return.  

Another SCI near us also bought one, and he suffers from a lot of neuropathy.  Not only has he felt improvement with his pain, but he feels the machine is having the same overall effect on his body - he has more energy and sensation all through his body.  

I meant to get back to you about the Cem-tech, but you know how it is.  I wrote in to the bulletin board about it, but it is pretty far out for most people.  

Posted by Admin on Dec 6, 2012 4:31 am

I am so glad that you went further on this path.
Do you use acupuncture point as I said ?
In the litterature in fact I have found this device as acupuncture stimuled by electricity
as milimeter waves technic.

Do you have this book :

This acupuncture Atlas show another interesting acupuncture meridian :
the muscle meridian:

I have tried to stimulate them and it works !! My feelings are improving down my legs !!

There is not much in the litterature about those meridian which are somewhat parrallel to the acupuncture traditional meridians.

There is another book that I bought in US the Jingjin, I found it at redwing books.
It is acupuncture treatment of the muscular system using the meridian sinew.

I beleive that stimulating those meridian go up to the spinal cord and treat the injury.
I have started to use program one but it is may me to strong and program 3 is may be

I hope that as me you will find another use for this device.

Good luck.
Bests regards.

Posted by A-T Broughton on Dec 8, 2012 2:20 pm

I think you have been more disciplined than we have in your uses of the Cem-tech.  I tend to be more intuitive, but that is not necessarily good.  I will see what I can find out about these other meridians.  There is a whole spinal treatment that we have not yet done - and we want to try that.  

As I said, another SCI near us is using it too.  I neglected to say he is a high level injury, and has been in the chair 28 years.  He feels that it is contributing to a lot of return of sensation.

Posted by Admin on Dec 21, 2012 11:11 am

Hello A-T

Intuitive will work as the pain show you were the problem is, but if you want to go further and start to improve sensations you need to know were to apply the cemtech pads.

So do as you will, but there is still improvement on the way.

Posted by Admin on Dec 21, 2012 11:12 am

Hello Tency,

Did you went further on this path, what did your doctor says ???

Re: Living without pain

Posted by Stormy603 on Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi all,

I am new to this forum & topic and realize some time has passed since the last post. I'm very interested in any updates from Patrick, A-T, Tency or others who have used this device or other millimeter wave therapy for pain relief. Also, any updates/information on SCI-specific accupuncture (anectdotal success/non-success stories welcome) would be greatly appreciated!

Warm regards,

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Oct 8, 2014 5:00 pm

hi Annie

Dr. Dan Gottlieb here from the  "healing the heart and mind" discussion group. We also have a post on dealing with pain and you might want to visit us over there also.. If and when you do, I'd like to hear a bit more about you and your pain.. Not just the medical part,  but what pain has done to you and what you have done to help manage the pain.

You see, often chronic pain like neuropathic is literally all in our heads. My greatest pain is in my arms from shoulder to rest. But there is nothing wrong with my arms – just  pain. So the brain reacts to this pain  as though there is something critically wrong and we respond accordingly. So what if we could retrain our brains to experience the pain differently? There's lots of research on this  and it can  actually happen.

Anyway, would love to hear more about you. If and when you do, please post on my  discussion group so I can be sure not to miss it.
Take care

Posted by annygill on Jun 2, 2015 7:22 am

I will ask about this device to my doctor. I am taking back pain treatment from acupuncture Fairfax VA, which is giving me relief to some exrend.

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.