Starting a Travel Blog for accessibility

Starting a Travel Blog for accessibility

Posted by Pita on Jun 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Hey everyone!
My wife and I are starting an accessibility blog called "accessiblevacations" on instagram and are interested in knowing what are some things you would like to see posted?  We were thinking of doing posts of how to travel to different locations while avoiding accessibility issues, showing how to transfer  into and out of unique places and vehicles, and the various activities that may have been thought to be inaccessible to anyone in a wheelchair. I am a C7 quadriplegic and  I am excited to hear what you think! 

Daniel Pitaluga
28, C6-C7 Quadriplegic 

Re: Starting a Travel Blog for accessibility

Posted by Jenn on Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi Daniel ! 

Some posts or info about air travel would be helpful, travelling among the wheelchair user and disability community can cause unexpected snags and stress along the way. Finding ways to educate airline personnel would be a great help across the board. 
Best of luck with your blog !

Posted by Vito31 on Aug 29, 2017 9:37 am

Hello everybody !

It's a great idea! If you need information about France I can help you. I know there are quite a few websites that list places suitable for people with disabilities

Sorry for my english !

Regards

Posted by panistefanin on Nov 17, 2017 1:32 am

I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
retroarch alternatives

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.