Cozumel?

Cozumel?

Posted by YgritteSnow on Aug 10, 2016 5:01 pm

My boyfriend and I are traveling via Carnival later this month and are having issues finding an excursion or tour in Cozumel. Any tips? He is a para with a manual chair. Thanks!

Re: Cozumel?

Posted by Bill on Aug 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Hello Ygritte,

My name is Bill Cawley and I am the Program Manager for the Reeve Foundation's peer mentoring program.  I have posted your question on our private Peer Mentor Facebook page.  If they have any suggestions I will share them with you.

If you or your boyfriend have other questions about travel or other questions or issues that people living with paralysis as well as their loved ones face everyday.  Our peer mentors have a wealth of experiences and are happy to share them and answer any questions.

If you would Iike to talk to a mentor or have questions about the program you can email me at peer@christopherreeve..org 

Thanks and have fun,
Bill

Re: Cozumel?

Posted by Bill on Aug 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Hello again,

One of our mentors passed along this link so I wanted to share it with you.

http://thisiscozumel.com/things-to-do/76-tours-and-excursions/1175-cozumel-wheelchair-accessible-tours/

I hope you find it helpful.

Thanks,
Bill

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags