accessible vacations

accessible vacations

Posted by Jenn on Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

What are some great spots to vacation that are wheelchair accessible?

With summer here what are some tips to booking an accessible vacation, what challenges have you come across while travelling? 

Thanks !

Re: accessible vacations

Posted by Kevin Ramped on Jun 19, 2016 4:50 am

Hi Jenn, first of all, I would like to apologise for not having lots of great suggestions for accesible places for holidays.  However, I am working hard to make your question a thing of the past. I have developed an app for people with disabilities, be they mobility or other disabilities, where people can list and rate their experiences at venues, in your neighborhood, city or worldwide. If it's been mapped, we can list it.
The app is free to download, use and will never offer in-app purchases. I want this to be a goto source of information for all disabled users.

Do you think this sounds like a useful tool? I will post some info soon when the app goes live, for now the holding page will be launching soon, and users can start uploading their favourite venues, and rating facilities, staff friendliness etc.

I look forward to your feedback, and please, share this. I really want this to work for the folks who don't get out as much as they would like to.

All the best,Kevin.

Posted by Kevin Ramped on Jun 19, 2016 5:00 am

Please, if you are interested, check out , to see how this will work. It's live now, I would really appreciate feedback from the people it is designed for.

Best, Kevin.

Posted by cooper6 on Nov 16, 2017 2:40 am

I also have a similar question.
Spanish translator

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.