Graduate Student recruiting participants for master thesis research

Graduate Student recruiting participants for master thesis research

Posted by GradStudent on Feb 3, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, 

My name is Prerna Suri and I am a graduate student pursuing masters at the Fashion School at Kent State University. For my thesis project, I am planning to perform an online survey to know the clothing needs & wants and perceptions of quality of life of paraplegic spinal cord injury individuals with my advisors, JR Campbell (Director and Professor) and Dr. Kim Hahn (Associate Director & Associate Professor) at Fashion School.

We are looking for participants that are within age group: 18-64 male and female with spinal cord injury, due to accident or medical symptoms, injury should be more than 3 years and individual should be be able to dress & undress by themselves.

If you meet the above requirements, may you please take the online survey:  http://kentstate.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mJtFzxaCIRzJPv
The questionnaire with take approx. 15-20 minutes.

If you are interested in second round of research, please see the attachment. 

Thanks in advance! 
Prerna

Attached Files

Re: Graduate Student recruiting participants for master thesis research

Posted by Jenn on Feb 4, 2016 11:10 am

Prema,

I hope you are able to get some great feedback from our community members, listed below is a link to addtional online chat rooms you post in for your survery.

SCI Chat Rooms 

Best of luck !

Jenn - Reeve Foundation Staff 

Re: Graduate Student recruiting participants for master thesis research

Posted by GradStudent on Feb 9, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks Jenn! I am still waiting for responses. 

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags