Help with more vehicle issues and questions please

Help with more vehicle issues and questions please

Posted by Mi on Dec 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Mi
Mi
Vehicle van questions/answers.
Handicap accessible vans. I need all the feedback I can get from my peers please. #1 Do you experience accumulation of water accessing your vehicle? When van is not in use on rainy days? Even when the van is completely shut down no windows open, doors completely shut? #2 Do you recommend VMI or Braunability
for the adaptations? #3 Your experiences with your Van? #4 How often is your vehicle taken into service on a yearly basis? #5 Would you recommend something other than a van? # 6 drive from a manual wheelchair. Or 6 way swivel seat? I previously had a chair topper which was wonderful. However I cannot get that again due to a injury with my ribs. Please tell me what you have the pros and the cons?
  • Posted Tue 25 Dec 2018 

Re: Help with more vehicle issues and questions please

Posted by KMGross on Jan 8, 2019 1:58 pm

#1 Yes, if you have a sun-roof that may be the cause
#2 My experience was about the same, there are others also that may be better for you, I recommend doing research on-line and visiting a dealer
#3 They require a lot of maintenance (the sliding door in particular) and ground clearance
#4 More like quarterly
#5 There are many options, trucks, suvs, mini-vans, full size vans. It depends on what fits your needs (see answer #2)
#6 depends on how easily you transfer, do you have any adapted vehicle dealers in your area?  

Re: Help with more vehicle issues and questions please

Posted by Mi on Jan 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Kmgross, 
Thank you so much for getting back to me. I cannot go into too much detail publicly. There  is more to the story. Would you consider calling me? 215-962-1176. 
Sincerely,
Mi

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags