2016 Honda Odyssey Mobility Converted for sale

2016 Honda Odyssey Mobility Converted for sale

Posted by LizardLabsCEO on Aug 15, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not but I've done some low grade work with the Foundation on a quadriplegic accessible gaming platform and figured this is a great place to post something I've come across in my day job. 

I work for a Ford dealership and we've recently taken in a 2016 Honda Odyssey with 1,448 miles on it that's been fully wheelchair accesibility converted. The ebay posting is here http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Honda-Odyssey-EX-L-/142477278947? and yes, we can and do finance! Originally sold for $64,300 and now for only $46,995. 

If this posting is outside the community's bouandries, then the mods should kindly delete this thread. I merely ask that I please be directed to a more appropriate venue for this wherein I can reach an audience who would have interest in this vehicle. 
Varanus Labs, LLC Co-Founder, CEO Developing and promoting accessible game platforms.

happy wheels

Posted by happywheelsqa on Aug 16, 2017 12:59 am

Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe there will be more people like me, they can find many interesting things in this article of you! - happy wheels - impossible game - roll the ball

Re: 2016 Honda Odyssey Mobility Converted for sale

Posted by Olivia Matthew on Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

The organization makes a line of PC called the Macintosh PC. texas consulting firms Like Honda makes a line of minivan called the Odyssey.

Re: 2016 Honda Odyssey Mobility Converted for sale

Posted by AprilRussell on Oct 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks for your sharing. Your article is very useful, it gives me more understanding.
five nights at freddy’s game.

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.