Cool way to work from home and stay in touch

Cool way to work from home and stay in touch

Posted by Greg Hughes on Jan 8, 2015 2:21 pm

I found a way to send a card or gift for any occasion  to a loved one, friend, or business associate. The best thing is you can do it from the comfort of your own home. I know how hard it is to go to the store and get a gift or card because I am a quad. It is a great feeling to send a gift or card, we should not be excluded beacause  we have trouble getting to the store. I wanted to share this because it could be a real way to make some additional income for folks who need to work frolm home.

Re: Cool way to work from home and stay in touch

Posted by Community Admin on Jan 9, 2015 11:05 am

Is there a website people can visit to find out more information?

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter YouTube Google+ LinkedIn Reeve Foundation Community Join our community.

Posted by Greg Hughes on Jan 9, 2015 12:03 pm

Yes, sendoutcards.com feel free to contact me, as well. 860 508-3866

Posted by david139 on Sep 23, 2017 3:34 am

Yeah i greed that it's a cool way to work at home. In this era of IT it is not impossible to earn from home. If you have some technical or extra skills so you may connect multiples freelancer website where you can earn handsome money from. 

Posted by JaneSmith76 on Oct 9, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. juegos friv gratis online.

Posted by mattbrown on Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am

Posted by mattbrown on Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.