Views on HGH, Human Growth Hormone?

Views on HGH, Human Growth Hormone?

Posted by Admin on Sep 2, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello, I\'m a T3 complete ASIA A, 10 months post accident. I met with a Dr. recently who wants to start me on large doses of vitamins, fish oil and HGH. The vitamins I can agree with, but I\'m concerned about using HGH to try and stimulate new nerve cell growth or repair. What are your view points on this?

Steve

RE: Views on HGH, Human Growth Hormone?

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Sep 7, 2010 3:49 pm

hi Steve,
sorry, but I am not that kind of doctor as I am a psychologist and much of what we talk about here is how to live with what we have and who we are. But I hope you get some of that feedback you are looking for
Dan
www.DrDanGottlieb.com

RE: Views on HGH, Human Growth Hormone?

Posted by Joe on Dec 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Dear Steve,
I am a T 10 complete. I just completed a two year study with Kessler Institute on Testosterone Replacement therapy. If your doctor checked your levels and you are low, I would highly recommend going on Androderm patches. They changed my life. I am going to have my glands checked for HGH levels next. I went on the patches for one year. I was clinically low. I lost eighteen pounds of body fat and gained eleven pounds of muscle. I am not as tired and my endurance levels have increased.  The patches also decreased my nerve pain. I was able to discontinue four different drugs. This alone helped my mental status and I became alive once again. It has given me a chance to work out and feel good about myself. I take Omega 3,6,9 and it does help reduce cholesterol. It is also good to take Calcium and Vitamin D. It has helped my bone density too. If you ever have any questions feel free to email me anytime. joemonte@nep.net.  Best Regards,
Joe

Re: Views on HGH, Human Growth Hormone?

Posted by Rume1 on Feb 6, 2017 9:00 am

Hi!

I have been looking into using HGH like Ansomone 100iu to help with some nerve damage, long stsory but will explain if it would help and am wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge of it helping anyone. I googled it and there seems to be some new research in the area but nothing substantial at least not in humans yet.

was wondering if anyone has any medical knowledge of how it would actually help or how much it could. Don't know how to throw a link in but if oyu google the title of the post you get some studie on mice where they were able to induce nerve regrowth in the sciatic nerve with i beleive only HGH and T3.

Many thanks!

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags