Share with your friends:

Monthly Webcasts - Continuing the discussion

Re: Monthly Webcasts - Continuing the discussion

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Oct 8, 2014 9:58 am

our last webcast was about intimacy and relationships. It was very rich and very personal.
When I had my accident I felt very broken and unlovable. I wonder if others had  that same feeling?!
www.DrDanGottlieb.com

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Oct 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Are you lovable? I know we all say we deserve love, and we do. But do you feel lovable?

After my accident, I didn't think I was unlovable, I knew I was. I was dependent, broken, useless and  worthless (iin my mind anyway).

So next week on our monthly when chat I would like to continue the theme of intimacy and whether we can truly have an intimate safe loving relationship if we don't feel lovable.

So, do you feel lovable. If not, what do you think the roadblocks are?

www.DrDanGottlieb.com

December Monthly Webcast - Holidays: Love them or hate them?

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Okay, the holidays are upon us and we can't ignore them. What do they mean to people with disabilities and their caretakers?

My companion worries that I will be  comfortable and be able to  get around. Frankly, so do I. Many of us don't like large gatherings because everyone is standing up which makes access around the room even more difficult.

and none of this begins to address  the issues of being around his or her or my crazy family, alcoholic uncle, strange niece with tattoos and piercings in very weird spots. You know, the stuff everybody worries about during the holidays.

What do these holidays mean to you? What do you worry about and what do you hope for?

Sign up FREE for December's online webchat here: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/7yw00aoz4p82&eom
December 5th 3:00PM ET
This is designed to be a discussion among community members, not a lecture or a simple Q&A.
Call in number: 866 835 1327

www.DrDanGottlieb.com

Posted by Dan Gottlieb on Dec 24, 2014 12:29 pm

about January's webcast…

I'm afraid I won't be able to do it that month. On January 7  I will be on a silent meditation retreat and I am banking on the fact that I will be fully enlightened upon my return!

So we will meet again  the first Wednesday in February and until then, please tell me what is most important in your life
www.DrDanGottlieb.com

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags