New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Posted by MobilityPaul on Jan 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! As a longtime condition bearer of scoliosis, I have moved into a space of greater acceptance instead of constant fighting. Over the years, the condition has led me down many paths - some good and others more destructive in thought and action. One of the more positive things I've accomplished is studying and implementing somewhat rare yogic breathing techniques, which have helped with physical discomfort and an attempt to (hopefully one day) correct the condition. 

Part of acceptance, for me, is learning about others, understanding your struggles and sharing what has worked for me. I'm looking forward to many new friends this year. Please feel welcome to reply to say hi, or send a message. I'll be here often.
Wholesale Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs http://www.quicknmobile.com

Re: New Member Introduction

Posted by strauss on May 18, 2017 5:14 am

Hi and Happy New Year everybody! As a long-lasting condition conveyor of scoliosis, I have moved into a space of more prominent acknowledgment rather than steady battling. Buy Research Paper Throughout the years, the condition has driven me down numerous ways - some great and others more ruinous in thought and activity. One of the more positive things I've achieved is examining and executing to some degree uncommon yogic breathing strategies, which have assisted with physical inconvenience and an endeavor to (ideally one day) adjust the condition. 

Tag Topic

Subscribe to Topic

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tags