This is where the staff of the Reeve Foundation is sharing up-to-the-minute information and putting some context around the news affecting the spinal cord injury and paralysis community. Not to mention insight into what's going on here at the Foundation.
Feel free to comment and offer suggestions. We'll respond.
Join us for a Webinar on December 13, 2011.
Disability author and speaker Gary Karp will take you on a tour of the world of work and paralysis. A 38 year wheelchair user himself, Gary has worked ever since, running his own businesses since 1993.
In this session, sponsored by the Reeve Foundation, you'll learn about:
• How much success at work isn't about paralysis at all
• The job interview: how and when to present your disability
• Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act and its employment protections
• Adaptive technologies, especially related to limited hand use
• Telecommuting as a growing trend
• Entrepreneurship as an option
This will be an interactive webinar, where you'll have the opportunity to comment and ask questions.
Paralysis On the Job: Work On Wheels
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now.
Join our community.